Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekly Challenge 14-8




February 25 - March 3, 2014
Weekly Challenge - All Boy

This week is all about the boys. Projects and cards specific to boys can be loads of fun, and this week our Orange Design Team has made projects that are
"All Boy."  Check out the Cuttin' and Stampin' store
for all your scrappy supplies!

Here are the Design Team's sneak peeks.

Kim (Card-e-ology)


Melissa "Sunshine HoneyBee"


Stop by their blogs for complete pictures, then come back and
enter your project here.




2 comments:

  1. Ahoy! Things are looking up or should I say noone is walking the plank now that we have a Pirate entry in the challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Cuttin' & Stampin' DT Orange Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to join your challenges. Do you have a blink for my sidebar so I can share the info about your challenges?

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete